By using this website you acknowledge and agree that:
1. The Illinois Heritage Association (“IHA”) website, newsletters, and technical inserts are provided by IHA for informational purposes only and are not to be construed as legal advice or a legal opinion. All such material is provided “as is” without express or implied warranties of any kind.
2. All information and materials contained on this website, including but not limited to the IHA trademark, newsletters, and technical inserts, are owned by IHA or used with permission. As a result they are subject to U.S. copyright and trademark law and may not be copied, distributed, transmitted, posted, or linked to without the written permission of IHA.
3. Although this website may refer to third parties or include links to other websites from time to time, such references and/or links should not be construed as an IHA endorsement of any third-party products or websites, or of any products or other content that may be contained on them. IHA does not exercise any control over such other websites and is not responsible for their content, privacy policies, or security.
4. You may link to the IHA home page as long as the link does not cast IHA in a false or misleading light.
5. You will indemnify IHA, its directors, officers, and employees from all liability and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) it/they incur as a result of any third-party claims related to your acts or omissions in connection with your use of this website or your violation of these terms.
6. IHA is not liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary, or similar damages arising out of any matter relating to this website. In some jurisdictions this limitation of liability may not apply to you. In any event, IHA’s aggregate liability, regardless of the legal basis, for claims arising out of or in any way connected with this website shall be limited to thirty dollars ($30.00).
7. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of laws principles. By using this website, your agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Illinois with respect to any disputes arising in connection with said use.